kind of creepy that they never mention these in school
~You should all read this (especially Americans) and see what was built by people in power and still stands in Elberton Georgia to this day. And rather oddly, a stone with 2 visible sides showing was recently added.
-One side had the number “20” the other side “14” and if that isn’t weird enough, that stone was removed and destroyed shortly after.
– Another thing that strikes me as really crazy and mysterious is the fact it mentions a “Time-Capsule” buried beneath it that is not to be opened until “____” blank, no time, date, year, nothing, just blank. I would love to know what that is. It doesn’t mention any clues of what it could it be, maybe some secret alien technology for the “culling”? Just some documents or instructions? Occult objects for a ritual, The Holy F**king Grail… it could be anything, but why bury it? And why go through the trouble of engraving when to open it, but stopping before actually saying when and leaving it with no date not even a year or anything.
Mind Space Apocalypse
- – To start off, check out this quote from Adolf Hitler’s book “Mein Kampf” about his plans for Europe, considering everything going on right now, it’s chillingly eery:
“To conquer, you must disarm. The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms.
History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so.
So, too, those who intend to depopulate large segments of the earth have written of the necessity of limiting the world’s population.
They fully intend to “exterminate” a significant portion of the world’s population and the fact that the vast majority of Americans have never heard of their intent, of The Georgia Guidestones in Elberton, or of “The Plan” or “The Hierarchy” attests to the degree of control that exists over what the American people have been allowed to know about the occultic forces which are working within our society today.”
– Interesting isn’t it..
🗿- This isn’t a theory or rumor, the stones are literally and physically there for all to see. And just like Hitler said, most Americans don’t even know about it, or the occultic forces that’ve been working within our society from the day this country and the 13 colonies were formed. Someone couldn’t pull this off by simply get rich and taking over right now, this secret society has been ingrained in the ruling forces from day 1 and their bloodlines run through everything.
Enjoy feeding your head, it can never eat enough 👍
-🗿 THE CULL OF HUMANITY 🗿-
*💀Check out these new State-of-the-Art FEMA Mass-Grave Coffins💀*
– They tend to speak in code, using language that can make something sinister sound perfectly rational, it’s always important to remember that deception and disinformation have always been keys to success. Nothing is ever what it seems.
– There are two schools of thought regarding the Georgia Guidestones, also known as the American Stonehenge.
1. Some believe that the guide stones represent a new course of action to keep humanity on track after we destroy each other in a nuclear apocalypse.
2. Others believe that the new Stonehenge is an evil monument instilling the values set forth by none other than the New World Order.
– You are free to come to any conclusion you want about the Georgia Guidestones, the following quotes are some of what the monument’s creators had to say:
“We, the sponsors of The Georgia Guidestones, are a group who wish to focus attention on problems central to the present quandary of humanity. We have a simple message for human beings, now and in the future. We believe it contains self-evident truths, yet our message is in some areas controversial. We have chosen to remain anonymous in order to avoid debate and contention which might delay a considered review of our thoughts. We believe that our precepts are sound and they must stand on their own merits.
Stonehenge and other vestiges of ancient thoughts arouse curiosity, but carry no message for guidance. To convey our ideas across time to human beings, we erected a monument — a cluster of graven stones. These silent stones will display our ideas now and when we have gone. We hope that they will increase in acceptance and that through their silent persistence they will hasten, at least in a small degree, the coming age of reason.”
“Nearly every nation is now overpopulated. Like a fleet of overcrowded lifeboats confronted with an approaching tempest. The United States of America are seriously overtaxing resources to maintain present population in the existing state of prosperity, destroying farmland, and have grown dangerously dependent upon external sources for oil, metals and other nonrenewable resources. Nations such as Japan, Holland and Haiti are even more seriously overpopulated and, therefore, in greater jeopardy.
Controlling our reproduction is urgently needed. It will require major changes in the attitudes and customs of the people. Unfortunately, the inertia of human custom can be extreme. This is especially true when those for whom custom is a dominant force are uninformed of the need for change.
In these circumstances, reproduction is no longer exclusively a personal matter. We must have a voice and some power of direction in regulating this vital function. The wishes of human couples are important, but not paramount. The interests of present society and the future must be given consideration as we develop mechanisms to bring rational control to childbearing.
Irresponsible childbearing must be discouraged by legal and social pressures. Couples who cannot provide a decent income and support for a child should not have the ability to produce children and be a burden for their neighbors. Bringing unneeded children into an overcrowded lifeboat is unjust. It is harmful for the other occupants. Society should not encourage or subsidize such behavior. The knowledge and techniques for regulating human reproduction are now in existence. Moral and political leaders throughout the world have a grave responsibility to make this knowledge and these techniques generally available and this could be done with a fraction of funds.”
“Four large stones in the central cluster are inscribed with ten precepts, each stone carrying the same text in two languages. In the English version the message totals fewer than one hundred words. The languages have been selected for their historical significance and for their impact on people now living. Since there are three thousand living languages, not all could be chosen.”
– Take it how you want, but you can see what they’re saying.
– “The Georgia Guidestones” are a mysterious monument on which are carved their ten “commandments” for a “New Age of Reason”. The first commandment? Maintaining the world population under 500 million people. Another sinister fact: the authors of what we now call the American Stonehenge are still a “mystery”… except for those in the know. We will look at the numerous features of this monument, its message calling for a New World Order and explain how it is the work of an OCCULT secret society.
– The Georgia Guidestones are an enigmatic granite monument situated in Elbert County, Georgia. Also known as the American Stonehenge, the gigantic structure is almost 20 feet high and is made of six granite slabs, weighing in total 240,000 pounds. The most astonishing detail of the monument is however not its size but the message engraved into it:
*Ten rules for an “Age of Reason”*
– These guides touch upon subjects that are associated with the “New World Order”, including massive depopulation, a single world government, the introduction of a new type of spirituality, etc. The authors of those rules have requested to remain totally anonymous and, until now, their anonymity has been duly preserved.
– However, this mysterious group left a text explaining the reasoning behind the rules, a text that was not discussed online before. With this new information, the purpose behind the Guidestones become very clear, leaving little room for hypotheses. The Guidestones describe the ideal world, as envisioned by occult Secret Societies. The monument is therefore proof of an existing link between secret societies, the world elite and the push for a New World Order.
*A quote from the untalented, sickening, moron and Beatles groupie who makes the worst art I’ve ever seen and unlistenable music, Yoko Ono:
“I want people to know about the stones … We’re headed toward a world where we might blow ourselves up and maybe the globe will not exist … it’s a nice time to reaffirm ourselves, knowing all the beautiful things that are in this country and the Georgia Stones symbolize that.”
(Obviously I can’t stand her. Not for ‘breaking up the Beatles’ either, she’s just a disgusting and stupid human being. Plus, if you didn’t know, she originally wanted Paul M. and got denied so she went from Beatle to Beatle, and for some odd reason John fell for it. Sorry lol, back to the guidestones)
– Made of Pyramid blue granite, the Georgia Guidestones are meant to withstand the test of time and to communicate knowledge on several levels: philosophically, politically, astronomically, etc…
– It consists of four major stone blocks, which contain ten guides for living in eight languages: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian. A shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages’ scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.
– It is important to note that those last four ancient languages are of a great importance in the teachings of occult mystery schools, such as the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians, organizations I will discuss later.
– The four major stones are arranged in a giant “paddlewheel” configuration which are oriented to the limits of the migration of the sun during the course of the year and also show the extreme positions of the rising and setting of the sun in its 18.6 year cycle.
– The center stone has two special features: first, the North Star is always visible through a special hole drilled from the South to the North side of the center stone; second, another slot aligns with the positions of the rising sun at the time of the summer and winter solstices and at the equinox.
– At the base of the Guidestones lies an explanatory tablet listing some of the details of the structure. It also mentions a time capsule buried underneath it. The contents of this time capsule (if it exists) are a total mystery.
– The explanatory tablet explains some of the features of the monuments and its authors (more on them later). The opening date of the time capsule has been left blank.
– Astronomical features are of a great importance in the design of the Guidestones. In a relatively “new” nation such as the United States, monuments that are aligned with celestial bodies are often the work of secret societies, such as the Freemasons.
– Drawing their teachings from the Mystery schools of Ancient Egypt, Greece or the Druidic Celts, they are known for embedding into monuments some of their “sacred knowledge”.
- 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 (Population is currently over 7 Billion)
- 2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
- 3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
- 4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
- 5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- 6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- 7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- 8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
- 9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
- 10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
– As you can see, the guidelines call for a drastic reduction of the world population, the adoption of new a world language, the creation of a world court and a vague allusions to eugenics. In other words, a blueprint for a New World Order.
*Depopulation, Planned Parenthood and Eugenics*
– The first “commandment” is particularly shocking, since it basically stipulates that 12 out of 13 people on Earth should not exist; basically, that would mean everybody in the world would disappear except half of India. If today’s world population is 6,7 billion, then that is a 92.54% surplus. To consider these figures is mind-boggling. But then, how many people survived in the movie 2012? Not many. Who were they? The earth’s wealthiest people. Is this predictive programming?
– The last rule of the Guidestones, “Be not a cancer on the earth – leave room for nature – leave room for nature” is particularly disturbing as it compares human life to cancer on earth. With this state of mind, it is easy to rationalize the extinction of nearly all of the world’s population.
– Massive depopulation is an admitted goal of the world’s elite and many important people have openly called for it:
– In 1988, Britain’s Prince Philip expressed the wish that, should he be reincarnated, he would want to be “a deadly virus” that would reduce world population.
– More recently, Bill Gates said “The world today has 6.8 billion people … that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.” Along with tax-deductible donations of enormous amounts of money to help the depopulation cause, “secret meetings” of the world’s elite have been taking place to discuss those issues.
– The philanthropists who attended a summit convened on the initiative of XXXX’X
*The Sunday Times, May 24th 2009
– The second rule (“Guide reproduction wisely”) basically calls for the inference of lawmakers into the management of family units. If we read between the lines, it requires to creation of laws structuring the number of children per family.
– Furthermore, “controlled diversity and fitness” can be obtained with “selective breeding” or the sterilization of undesirable members of society. This used to be called “eugenics”, until it became politically incorrect because of the Nazis. When they say “fitness” they don’t mean infants working out.
*One World Government*– “People believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more powerful global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
-David Rockefeller, “Memoirs of David Rockefeller” p.405
– Most of the other rules of the Guidestones basically call for the creation of a world government, ruled by an “enlightened few”, who would regulate all aspects of human life, including faith, social duties, economy, etc.. This idea is far from new, as it has been entertained by Mystery schools for centuries. Manly P. Hall wrote in 1917:
“When the mob governs, man is ruled by ignorance; when the church governs, he is ruled by superstition; and when the state governs, he is ruled by fear. Before men can live together in harmony and understanding, ignorance must be transmuted into wisdom, superstition into an illumined faith, and fear into love. Despite statements to the contrary, Masonry is a religion seeking to unite God and man by elevating its initiates to that level of consciousness whereon they can behold with clarified vision the workings of the Great Architect of the Universe.”- From age to age the vision of a perfect civilization is preserved as the ideal for mankind. In the midst of that civilization shall stand a mighty university wherein both the sacred and secular sciences concerning the mysteries of life will be freely taught to all who will assume the philosophic life. Here creed and dogma will have no place; the superficial will be removed and only the essential be preserved. The world will be ruled by its most illumined minds, and each will occupy the position for which he is most admirably fitted.” – in ‘The Secret Teachings of All Ages’
– In “The Secret Destiny of America”, Hall explains the ancient dream of a world government, as entertained by Secret Societies:
“World democracy was the secret dream of the great classical philosophers. Toward the accomplishment of this greatest of all human ends they outlined programs of education, religion, and social conduct directed to the ultimate achievement of a practical and universal brotherhood. And in order to accomplish their purposes more effectively, these ancient scholars bound themselves with certain mystic ties into a broad confraternity. In Egypt, Greece, India, and China, the State Mysteries came into existence. Orders of initiated priest-philosophers were formed as a sovereign body to instruct, advise, and direct the rulers of the States.” – from ‘The Secret Destiny of America’
*Explanations from the Anonymous Authors*
– Since the monument’s erection on March 22, 1980, numerous authors and researchers have attempted to interpret the rationale behind these ten guidelines. Do they truly consist of a blueprint for a New World Order? Are they simply rules to apply in case of a major catastrophe? The best place to get an accurate answer is to ask the authors of the rules themselves. However, since they have chosen to remain anonymous, it is impossible to do so.
– They did, however, leave an all-important statement, which has been overlooked by nearly all researchers of the Guidestones. This astonishing text, which describes their motives in great detail, can only be found in The Georgia Guidestone Guidebook, a pamphlet produced by the Granite Company, which produced the monument. Right from the start, it is obvious that the authors of the monument do seek the creation of a New World Order. This is not a “conspiracy theory” or hypothesis. It is written in clear and unequivocal terms. So here is, directly from the pen of the secret authors, the explanation of the 10 rules of the Guidestones:
– “It is very probable that humanity now possesses the knowledge needed to establish an effective world government. In some way that knowledge must he widely seeded in the consciousness of all mankind. Very soon the hearts of our human family must be touched and warmed so we will welcome a global rule of reason.”
– “The group consciousness of our race is blind, perverse, and easily distracted by trivia when it should be focused on fundamentals. We are entering a critical era. Population pressures will soon create political and economic crisis throughout the world. These will make more difficult and at the same time more needed the building of a rational world society.”
– “A first step will be to convince a doubting world that such a society is now possible. Let us keep in view enduring appeals to the collective reason of humanity. Let us draw attention to the basic problems. Let us establish proper priorities. We must order our home here on earth before we reach for the stars.”
– “Human reason is now awakening to its strength. It is the most powerful agency yet released in the unfolding of life on our planet. We must make humanity aware that acceptance of compassionate, enlightened reason will let us control our destiny within the limits inherent in our nature.
– “It is difficult to seed wisdom in closed human minds. Cultural inertias are not easily overcome. Unfolding world events and the sad record of our race dramatize the shortcomings of traditional agencies in governing human affairs. The approaching crisis may make mankind willing to accept a system of world law which will stress the responsibility of individual nations in regulating internal affairs, and which will assist them in the peaceful management of international frictions.
– ‘With such a system we could eliminate war, We could provide every person an opportunity to seek a life of purpose and fulfillment.
– “There are alternatives to Armageddon. They are attainable. But they will not happen without coordinated efforts by millions of dedicated people in all nations of the earth.
– “We, the sponsors of The Georgia Guidestones®, are a small group of Americans who wish to focus attention on problems central to the present quandary of humanity. We have a simple message for other human beings, now and in the future. We believe it contains self-evident truths, and we intend no bias for a particular creed or philosophy. Yet our message is in some areas controversial. We have chosen to remain anonymous in order to avoid debate and contention which might confuse our meaning, and which might delay a considered review of our thoughts. We believe that our precepts are sound. They must stand on their own merits.”
– “Stonehenge and other vestiges of ancient human thoughts arouse our curiosity but carry no message for our guidance. To convey our ideas across time to other human beings, we erected a monument — a cluster of graven stones. These silent stones will display our ideas now and when we have gone. We hope that they will merit increasing acceptance and that through their silent persistence they will hasten in a small degree the coming age of reason.”
– ‘Four large stones in the central cluster are inscribed with ten precepts, each stone carrying the same text in two languages. In the English version the message totals fewer than one hundred words. The languages have been selected for their historical significance and for their impact on people now living. Since there are three thousand living languages, not all could he chosen.”
– “We envision a later phase in the development of the Georgia Guidestones®. It is hoped that other stones can be erected in outer circles to mark the migrations of the sun and perhaps certain other celestial phenomena. These stones would carry our words in the languages of other individuals who share our beliefs and will raise similar stones at international boundaries in the languages of friendly neighbors. They would serve as reminders of the difficulties which humanity must face, and would encourage efforts to deal with them with justice.”
– “We profess no divine inspiration beyond that which can be found in all human minds. Our thoughts reflect our analysis of the problems confronting humanity in this dawning of the atomic age. They outline in general terms certain basic steps which must be taken to establish for humanity a benevolent and enduring equilibrium with the universe.”
– “Human beings are special creatures. We are shepherds for all earthly life. In this world, we play a central role in an eternal struggle between good and evil–between the forces which build and those which would destroy. The Infinite envelops all that exists, even struggle, conflict and change, which may reflect turmoils in the very soul of God.” – (<— WTF)
– “Humans have been gifted with a small capacity to know and to act– for good or for evil. We must strive to optimize our existence, not only for ourselves but for those who come after us. And we must not be unmindful of the welfare of all other living things whose destinies have been placed in our trust.”
– “We are the major agency through which good and evil qualities of the spirit become actors in our world. Without us there is very little of love, mercy, or compassion. Yet we can also be agents of hate, and cruelty and cold indifference. Only we can consciously work to improve this imperfect world. It is not enough for us to merely drift with the current. The rational world of tomorrow lies ever upstream.”
– “In 1980, as these stones were being raised, the most pressing world problem was the need to control human numbers. In recent centuries technology and abundant fuels have made possible a multiplication of humanity far beyond what is prudent or long sustainable. Now we can foresee the impending exhaustion of those energy sources and the depletion of world reserves of many vital raw materials.”
– “Controlling our reproduction is urgently needed. It will require major changes in our attitudes and customs. Unfortunately, the inertia of human custom can be extreme. This is especially true when those for whom custom is a dominant force are uninformed of the need for change.”➡
– “Nearly every nation is now overpopulated in terms of a perpetual balance with nature. We are like a fleet of overcrowded lifeboats confronted with an approaching tempest. In the United States of America we are seriously overtaxing our resources to maintain our present population in the existing state of prosperity. We are destroying our farmland and we have grown dangerously dependent upon external sources for oil, metals and other nonrenewable resources. Nations such as Japan, Holland and Haiti are even more seriously overpopulated and, therefore, in greater jeopardy.”⬆
– “In these circumstances, reproduction is no longer exclusively a personal matter⬆ Society must have a voice and some power of direction in regulating this vital function.💀 The wishes of human couples are important, but not paramount. The interests of present society and the welfare of future generations must be given increasing consideration as we develop mechanisms to bring rational control to our childbearing.”
– “Irresponsible childbearing must be discouraged by legal and social pressures. Couples who cannot provide a decent income and support for a child should not produce children to be a burden for their neighbors. Bringing unneeded children into an overcrowded lifeboat is evil. It is unjust to those children. It is harmful for the other occupants and all living things. Society should not encourage or subsidize such behavior.”
– “Knowledge and techniques for regulating human reproduction are now in existence. Moral and political leaders throughout the world have a grave responsibility to make this knowledge and these techniques generally available. This could be done with a fraction of the funds which the world now devotes to military purpose. In the long run, diverting funds into this channel could do more than anything else to reduce the tensions which lead to war.”
– “A diverse and prosperous world population in perpetual balance with global resources will be the cornerstone for a rational world order. People of good will in all nations must work to establish that balance.
– “With the completion of the central cluster of 🗿The Georgia Guidestones our small sponsoring group has disbanded. We leave the monument in the safekeeping of the people of Elbert County, Georgia.”
– “If our inscribed words are dimmed by the wear of wind and sun and time, we ask that you will cut them deeper. If the stones should fall, or if they be scattered by people of little understanding. we ask that you will raise them up again.
‘We invite our fellow human beings in all nations to reflect on our simple message. When these goals are some day sought by the generality of mankind, a new world order can be achieved.
*Who Are the Authors?
– So who was is this “small group of Americans who seek the Age of Reason”? Although their identity is secret, they have left some telling clues to the initiates, unmistakably pointing towards the occult nature of their group. For starters, the text above bares the unmistakable mark of western occultism. We can find references to “As Above, So Below” (The celestial alignments of the stones symbolize the need for humanity to be square with External principles which are manifest in our own nature, and in the universe around us) and to duality (We are the major agency through which good and evil qualities of the spirit become actors in our world. Without us there is very little of love, mercy, or compassion. Yet we can also be agents of hate, and cruelty and cold indifference).
– I believe this text alone provides enough proof to conclude that the authors are either Freemasons, Rosicrucians or another hermetic Secret Society. There are however even more obvious clues pointing to the esoteric leanings of the authors, starting with R.C. Christian, the mysterious man who ordered the monument.
*R.C. Christian – The unveiling of the Georgia Guidestones.*
Here is the story of the ordering of the Guidestones as told by the official guidebook.
– “What started out as a usual Friday afternoon in mid-summer has ended in the production and erection of one of the world’s most unusual monuments, produced under the most unusual conditions. Joe Fendley, president of Elbert Granite Finishing Company, Inc. in Elberton, Georgia,was spending this Friday afternoon in June 1979 like he spends most Friday afternoons … studying his weekly reports and generally closing up shop for a weekend … and then it all started.
– A neatly dressed man walked into Fendley’s Tate Street office and said he wanted to buy a monument. Since everyone else in the office was busy, Fendley decided to talk to the stranger himself and explained that his company does not sell directly to the public, but only on a wholesale basis.
– Not to be discouraged, the middle-aged man who identified himself only as Mr. Robert Christian, said he wanted to know the cost of building a monument to the conservation of mankind and began telling Fendley what type of monument he wanted. With this he outlined the size in metric measurements.
– Fendley admitted that his first reaction to Mr. Christian was not very good, but after listening for about 20 minutes and learning the massive size of the monument he wished to purchase and have erected, Fendley decided he should take this man seriously.”
– The name of R.C. Christian on the explanatory tablet (with a nice typo in “pseudonyn”)
– If the name R.C. Christian was simply a meaningless pseudonym, why would it engraved on to the monument for posterity? Could the name be of any significance? Well, it is. R.C. Christian is a clear reference to Christian Rosenkreuz whose English name is Christian Rose Cross, the legendary founder of the Rosicrucian Order. Some might say that the resemblance between R.C. Christian and Christian Rose Cross is the result of an odd coincidence. As we will see, it is however only one of the MANY references to Rosicrucianism associated with the monument. This is only one piece of the puzzle, but an important piece nonetheless.
– Seeking entry into the Rosicrucian mysteries. Notice the candidate is showing the hand sign of secrecy. Also notice the letters “RC”, as in R.C. Christian.
– The Rosicrucians are known for publishing three Manifestos, published at the beginning of the 17th century: Fama Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis, Confessio Fraternitatis and Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz.
– These anonymous works, surrounded by mystery, cryptically introduced the general public to the Rosicrucian philosophy, while announcing a great transformation of the political and intellectual landscape of Europe. The Age of Enlightenment soon followed, accompanied with the fall of feudal Monarchies.
– The Georgia Guidestones seem to accomplish the same functions as the Rosicrucian manifestos, by calling for an important world transformations and maintaining a climate of mystery.
– “The Rosicrucian Fraternity existed in America prior to the First American Revolution. In 1774, the great Council of Three (the Fraternity’s ultimate governing body) was composed of Benjamin Franklin, George Clymer and Thomas Paine.”
– The Fraternitas Rosae Crucis, soul.org
– In The Secret Destiny of America, Manly P. Hall describes Thomas Paine as an important crusader for the march towards an ideal world government:
“Of Thomas Paine it has been said that he did more to win the independence of the colonies with his pen than George Washington accomplished with his sword, Only complete reorganization of government, religion, and education would bring us even today to the perfectionist state Tom Paine envisioned”.
– from ‘The Secret Destiny of America’
– This thinly veiled to Thomas Paine is another piece of the Rosicrucian puzzle, which leads me to believe that the authors were either Freemasons (who have incorporated Rosicrucian teachings into their degrees) or members of the Rosicrucian fraternity.
– Furthermore, as if to make things more obvious, the Georgia Guidestone booklet mentions that Joe H. Fendley Sr., the president of Elberton Granite, as well as many other people involved with the building of the monument, were Masons. Was this the reason of the selection of these men by the anonymous sponsors of the monuments?
– “Fendley is also involved in fraternal activities. Raised a Master Mason in 1958, he is now a member of Philomathea Masonic Lodge #25 in Elberton, is a York Rite and Scottish Rite 32° Mason, and was admitted in the Yaarab Shrine Temple in Atlanta in 1969. He was President of the Savannah Valley Shrine Club from 1972 through 1973. The Potentate of the Yaarah Shrine Temple awarded Fendley the “Divan Degree of Distinction” in 1973, and appointed Ambassador in 1975.”
– The Georgia Guidestones are a modern day Rosicrucian manifesto calling for (or announcing) a drastic change in the way the world is managed. The monument is of a great importance in the understanding of the forces covertly shaping today and tomorrow’s world. It materializes into stone, the crucial link between secret societies, the world elite and the agenda for a New World Order. The push for a world government, population control and environmentalism are issues that are today discussed on a daily basis in current events. They were not in 1981, when the Guidestones were erected. Can we say that great progress was made?
– Between the idealistic words of the Guidestone’s authors and the actual way these policies would be applied on the masses – by power-hungry and greedy politicians – there is a world of difference than to the blind eye.
– Reading between the lines, the Guidestones require from the masses the loss of many personal liberties and to submit to heightened governmental control on many social issues … not to mention the death of 92.5% of the population…and probably not those of the “elite”. Is the concept of a democracy “by and for the people”, as idealized by the Founding Fathers a mere illusion, a temporary solution until the introduction of socialist world government? Why are the world’s citizens not being consulted in a democratic matter?
– I guess it is easier for the elites to manufacture consent through mass medias. But maybe (hopefully) it won’t work on everybody…
Thanks to: Wired, Wiki, Google, Anonymous, Illuminati Killers, Elbert County Georgia, the Vigilant Citizen, Apocalypse Truth Society, Radio Liberty, Youtube
*Georgia Guidestones Missing “20-14” Block*
*Georgia Guidestones Information/Playlist*
– For some eye-opening info. and just about everything you need to know that will, either get you interested in doing some of your own research, which I encourage cause even though I know that I’m honest with no hidden agendas, you don’t, and you should never blindly believe anyone or anything. Click Here: *APOCALYPSE TRUTH SOCIETY* – I promise you can trust us more than the government though lol.
Or it won’t interest you, some people are just so ‘brainwashed’ or in denial, they would rather stay in their fake little bubble with blinders on and refuse to see it. Which is understandable, it’s heavy stuff when you lift up that veil and see what’s really going on. I try to weed through the bullshit and find the facts and give you guys a kind-of ‘best of’ credible stuff. (Never believe ‘Alex Jones’ or ‘infowars’ it’s disinformation propaganda)
I’m always open to comments if anyone has input or research or anything, and like I said, to each their own I don’t make any judgements or try to force anything on you. I just really appreciate that you took the time to read it, Thank You.
🗿Georgia Guidestones – *Audio clip*
*If you want to read more, here’s some links:
The Illuminati Cards ([just pictures] if you don’t know about the cards, imagine if Nostradamus, Jumanji, and Yu-Gi-Oh cards had a baby. It’s a ‘game’ in the sense each card has a ‘move’ or ‘attack’ or whatever like battle-cards except, like Jumanji, the events, actions, and what the cards say on them all eventually come true in the following years, not just 1 or 2 cards coincidentally, but, well you decide for yourself. Don’t forget, if you’d rather just watch a video than go card by card [in blue is pics] there’s the link right above that one [in green with the vids] to our the Weishaupt bio on our Blogger, enjoy and comment what you think.)*
and there’s always our #Flipboard #Magazines*
➡info on the microchips and *RFID deceit* you’re hearing about more & more.