– Interesting news was added to the IMDB on February 10th, an animated “The Hills Have Eyes” is supposedly in the works… and with the help of Rob Zombie (Devil’s Rejects).
– According to the site, Zombie wrote the screenplay for “The Hills Have Eyes: The Beginning”, which is based on Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti’s graphic novel that tells the fictional origin story of how they became the cannibalistic mutants.
– R.I.P. Wes Craven
Check out all of the Tales of Terror:
- T.o.T1 – Real Possessions and Exorcisms including Anneliese Michel, the infamous case which the Emily Rose movie was based on. +more
- T.o.T.2 – The Father Grandier Exorcisms, Nun Possessions, and Trial +more
- T.o.T.3 – Ritual/Games you can try yourself, but I wouldn’t advise it
- T.o.T.4 – Cults & Cannibals prt.1
- T.o.T.5 – The Real Macabre Meaning behind “Ring around the Rosie” and other Nursery Rhymes
- T.o.T.6 – A recent “Vatican Verified” secretly recorded, Salvador Dali’s exorcism, and More
- T.o.T.7 – Serial Killers
- T.o.T.8 – THE Tales of Terror
- Visceral Vintage
-Scotland’s Cannibal, Sawney Bean. There have been movies that were inspired or based on this story including Wes Craven’s “The Hills Have Eyes”.
The following account, though as well attested as any historical fact can be, is almost incredible, for the monstrous and unparalleled barbarities that it relates; there being nothing that we ever heard of, with the same degree of certainty, that may be compared with it, or that shews how far a brutal temper, untamed by education, and knowledge of the world, may carry a man in such glaring and horrible colours….
~Sawney Bean was born in the county of East Lothian, about eight or nine miles eastward of the city of Edinburgh, in the reign of James I of Scotland. His father was a hedger and ditcher and brought up his son to the same laborious employment.~He got his daily bread in his youth by these…
View original post 1,798 more words